This event was hosted by Amit Timalsina on behalf of YSC.
This is a virtual event mainly for the high schoolers of Nepal who want to get started with learning AI and Data Science. The event is aimed at making the young scientists for global exposure.
- Acquaint interested Nepali high school students with topics in Artificial Intelligence (AI)and Data Science
- Expose young scientists to latest developments in AI in the global context
Event Agenda and Speakers:
11:00 – 11:20 Welcome
11:20 – 11:50 ” Life cycle of a Data Science Project “
- Abhiskar Chhetri, Software/ML Engineer, Microsoft
11:50 – 11:55 Queries
11:55 – 12:25 “Getting Started with Data Science”
- Suraj Regmi, Data Scientist, World Bank
12:25 – 12:30 Queries
12:30 – 1:00 “Leveraging Data and AI for Social Good “
- Surendrabikram Thapa, DeepLearning, CERN
1:00 – 1:05 Queries
1:05 – 1:30 “Best Career learning paths for Data Science”
- Amit Timalsina, Advanced Technology Intern at Fidutam, President and AI Lead at YSC
1:30 – 2:00 Conclusion Speech by chief guest.
This event is beginner friendly.